Mission, Vision, and Belief Statements
Mission Statement (What we do):
In partnership with our community, Springdale Elementary celebrates a positive learning environment to support the whole child in becoming a life-long learner and global citizen.
Vision Statement (Where we want to be):
At Springdale Elementary, our vision is to foster self-directed, critical thinkers through innovative and intentional instruction.
Belief Statements (What Guides Us)
- Children are our first priority. Every decision and action must be based on their needs.
- All children can learn.
- School is part of a life-long learning process leading to personal growth and knowledge.
- All students deserve an innovative education, rich in technology, research practices, healthy lifestyles, creativity, and performance.
- In order to cultivate the whole child, the learning environment must be safe, collaborative, and supportive.
- Learning consists of a variety of educational experiences which promote physical, social, emotional, and intellectual development.
- Differentiated instruction is critical to meet individual needs of all students.
- Family involvement and community collaboration are essential for a well-rounded education.