WEST COLUMBIA, SC -- Families who want their children to ride the school bus during 2021-2022 year must fill out a registration.
Here are the steps for completing it:
- Go to the Lexington Two website, www.lex2.org.
- Go to the tabs at the top of the page and select About Our District.
- Then select Departments
- Then select Transportation
- Look for the black and green box on the right side of the page.
- In the box, select Bus Form Link
- Then select Click for Bus Form
- Once in the form, click Parent/Guardian
- Then click Next
- Go through the form and answer all the questions
- Once completed, click Submit
Your form will then be submitted to the transportation department. The Transportation Office will complete it and email it back to you with bus assignment information for your child.
If you have already filled out a bus registration form, you should have received a response by email from Transportation. Be sure to check your email’s spam and junk folders if you do not immediately see it in your inbox.
Questions? Call 803-755-7453.