Meet your teacher, Mrs. Sherry Page…
- I graduated from Airport High School and the University of South Carolina with an undergraduate degree and a Master's degree in Early Childhood Education. I achieved National Board Certification in 2006 and 2016.
- This is my 34th year teaching!
- My husband is a biologist for DNR.
- My son, Andrew, teaches P.E., my daughter-in-love, Elizabeth, teaches 2nd grade, and my first grandchild, Amelia, was born in January. My son, Noah, teaches 5th grade, my daughter-in-love, Taylor, teaches 4th grade, and my stepson, Taylor, is a data analyst. My fur babies are Maxine and Maggie.
- We are huge Carolina Gamecocks fans!
- I love reading, scrapbooking, playing games with my family, doing crafts, and going to the beach.